Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Entertainment Awards Part II

I'm gonna have to hurry through these entertainment awards so I can get on with my blogging. I still have so much to say and I don't spend enough time saying it. I have my very first book review and some CD reviews coming up soon.


Best Movie: Bourne Ultimatum

I have never felt tension as thick as I felt when I saw this movie. Just great atmosphere in the theater. The movie was amazing and I'm hoping we get a fourth installment so we can find out if something is happening with Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) and Nicky Parsons (Julia Stiles).

2. Ratatouille
3. Transformers

3 Movies I didn't make it to:

1. No Country for Old Men
2. Juno
3. Gone Baby Gone

Best TV Show:

Scrubs

Did you expect anything different?

Best TV Show No One Watched:

Friday Night Lights.

Low ratings but wow, what an amazing show.

Best Video Game:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

This might be the best game I have ever played. The story was amazing from beginning to end. It would have been a great movie by itself, but the fact that it was a great interactive movie makes it all that much better.

Athletic Event of the Year:

Boise State vs. Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl

Boise was able to take down Goliath using a hooker and lateral and the statue of liberty play. It doesn't get much better than that.

Well, that's it for this year. Should be an interesting 2008

No comments: